Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

wow a little bit draw out...

yea, yea I know that is what everyone else said. however I know it DOES take a counter to get over 9,000 and I know the whole thing was one large reference to the first season or so of dragon ball Z. nice job I got all the jokes there and they where well planned. just try to speed up the timer a little more next time.
5/5 because it was well played but a 9 out of 10 just for the length

This is Halloween - This is Halloween -

awesome

words go great along with the movie. perfect timing and great animation

DerajN responds:

Yeah I animate to the song not the other way around so I make sure everything is going towards the words lol

Naruto: Even Moar Filler! Naruto: Even Moar Filler!

lol

whole thing was real funny. nice job with lil jokes like the words on the headbands and the pedobear. animation could still be better however still better than other stuff I see daily

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

great job

love the flash movies in the first place so great to see a game of it now

Killego Killego

sweet

nice i love the interactive stop motions. original but a good twist on all those old timely arcade shooters. 5/5 10/10

xLite responds:

Thanks :D
-----
Wanna help with Killego 2?
http://xlite.newgrounds.com/news/post /277928

Darkside Synth Darkside Synth

MASON...

great job man. I still have this on my zune. I have also found that this song has a fair amount of bass. lets see some songs with straight up bass next man.

Everytime We Touch[Heavy]REMIX Everytime We Touch[Heavy]REMIX

ok? not much of a remix

after I have listened to the whole thing it only faintly resembles the original until around like around about 1:11 or so... I suggest trying to change it slightly to make it a whole new song because it is just too far from the original to be (in my opinion) called a "remix". not necessarily a bad song just a few little brushing up and a different title.

Livin' Livin'

cool yo....

you where not kiddin' nice beat, easy to listen and not hard on the ears too. overall pretty cool. I'm just wandering what music software are you using? I'm tryin' to make so sweet beats like this myself. 10/10 for me

Making Friends Making Friends

awesome

truly great work on the details. What kind of acrylics did you use?
hope to see more great work from you in the future.